Thursday, June 16, 2011

Looking for a Non-Toxic Cleaning Solution?: Cleaning Up the Way You Clean

I'm excited to share with you my favorite Non-Toxic, Multi-Purpose cleaning solution: Branch Basics.

     Everyone wants a clean house, but how clean is your house really?  A lot of what we typically use to clean our houses is actually contaminating more than cleaning.  Even products that claim to be "free and clear" are often filled with chemicals the manufacturers have tried to hide.  Most cleaning products are full of dyes, fragrances, and synthetic chemicals that weigh down our immune system and mimic our hormones, often causing a host of side effects and problems that you would never suspect from your "cleaning" products.  My mantra is to "give those chemicals a rest and let your body relax" by considering a lifestyle free of harmful toxins.  I have personally seen the effects of change as I have switched over to non-toxic cleaners and am so excited to share this with you!



     Branch Basics is a plant-based, non-toxic and chemical free cleaner that you can use for EVERYTHING!  I literally hauled all of our cleaning products out of the house and replaced it with this one bottle.  I use it to clean dishes, counters, windows, mirrors.  Toilets, showers, tubs, tile floors, hardwood floors.  For laundry, to remove stains, for just about everything.  Branch Basics kills bacteria, ecoli and a host of other germs that you don't want lurking in your clean home and is human safe.  While I wouldn't recommend sitting down and drinking a cup of it, Branch Basics is absolutely not harmful if swallowed (a huge perk for those of you with curious kiddos at home). 

     The best part about it is, I'll bring it to you!  Let me know what you want and I'll get it to you.  I have a pre-mixed multi-purpose cleaner as well as bottles of the concentrate.  I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have or help you clean up the way you clean your home.  The most important thing to remember is that you don't have to do it all at once, although you certainly can!  I'm also in the process of putting together a "Starter Kit" for those of you who need some help getting started.  You can email me at realrandr@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to order Branch Basics.  I use Branch Basics to clean my home and have experienced amazing results.  I'm passionate about living chemically-free and am excited to help you get started too!  Happy Cleaning!
       Branch Basics All-Purpose Cleaner
     Pre-diluted ready to use solution
                                                    

Branch Basics Concentrate

                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment